Thursday, September 11, 2008

Wow, do I have a cool story to share. Everyone sit down first. Ok now you're ready...As I was driving to pick up Zach & Bryce from school yesterday I saw a "brown rock" out of the corner of my eye. Then I noticed it was still there so I looked out the window. It was a BEAR! He was running along the side of my car. I was so happy I had my window up. Sorry I didn't have my camera but just close your eyes and imagine for a minute an adult brown bear running along side of YOUR car. Hope you have a Great day and watch out for those "brown rocks".

2 comments:

Jared and Amber said...

I think I would have been alarmed! So did you keep a constant speed or speed up?? I think I would have put my foot down!

jendalyn said...

Oh my goodness. Glad it wasn't me. I probably would have driven off the road, crashed my car, and had to get out and ask the bear for help...