Saturday, September 13, 2008

BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.
This is the kids first day of school. They all get to ride the bus together this year which they find very exciting.

3 comments:

Cheri said...

They are so cute...I MISS THEM!! Kimi's haircut looks soooo cute on her!! Why don't you tell everyone how far you drive your kids to the busstop so they can stop taking their situation for granted and they can more fully appreciate what your every day life consists of! You are AMAZING!!!! I LOVE YOU!!

George and Lyndia Wright said...

I love the pictures!!! Blogging is defintely a great gift for Nana's. I think Kimi hair is adorable! She looks all grown up!
Dad and I are counting the days until October. We will fly in on Thursday morning and then out on Tuesday. We love you all! MOM

Cheri said...

OK big SIS!! It has now been a week! I know you almost died and everything, but really...can't you come up with a better excuse!! haha How are you feeling today. It has been a few hours since I spoke with you last! :) I LOVE YOU!! I'm glad you didn't die up there on your mountain!! :)