Wednesday, September 24, 2008

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just wanted everyone to see that I am not making this up. There really are bears here. This is a bear cub just off the road by our house. I wish you all could see them in the wild. They are so beautiful and BIG! Enjoy your day. Don't worry mom we were still in the car when we took the picture...OK, close by the car. :)

3 comments:

Cheri said...

OK...I believe you now! haha I just wanted to see 1 bear...just 1 while I was there! Oh well-maybe next time! :) Don't let them eat you...

Kimberly and Aaron said...

Bears really are cute...when they're far away!! Be safe! Let's plan a girls night sometime!!

Unknown said...

What was that about wanting people to come visit you? And (reading other posts) if you're planning a girls night, I want to come. James is done hunting for a while so it's my turn to play!