Thursday, September 11, 2008



Here is the last cake that my sister, Cheri, made for her daughter's 5th birthday. Seriously, Who would you want to make your birthday cake? I'm so glad you are my sister and have such wonderful talents. I still think I can beat you at soccer though. :)

4 comments:

Cheri said...

Thanks Sis. You have way more talents than me. I don't know about soccer, though...I am TOTALLY in shape! NOT...haha At least I am good for a GREAT laugh!! I LOVE YOU!!

Elizabeth said...

Don't worry my cake is no better as I am sure you saw on my blog! Apparently Cheri got that talent! I know I need to post. Hopefully i will get around to it by the end of the weekend but no promises! Love you!

Cheri said...

Would you two stop it!! Your cakes are great!! Besides, I can't even keep track of all of your talents...you're both AWESOME!! I would love it if either of you would make my birthday cake. Besides, that would mean you would be here visiting with me!! YEAH!!!! Love you!!

Unknown said...

That doesn't look like a cake, how could you eat that? It should be placed under a glass case. Amazing!