YEA!!!! You did it! Do you remember when Bryce would say "I did it"? That just made me think of that!! Too cute!! Great picture and post!! I LOVE YOU!! BTW-I only charge $50/hr. for my services....haha!! :)
I am married to my High School Sweetheart. We met when I was 14 and he was 15. Scott and I have been married for 18 years. We have 8 wonderful children and 2 dogs. We live in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado.
2 comments:
YEA!!!! You did it! Do you remember when Bryce would say "I did it"? That just made me think of that!! Too cute!! Great picture and post!! I LOVE YOU!!
BTW-I only charge $50/hr. for my services....haha!! :)
What's funny is the only other friends we stay in touch with from OK are diehard OSU fans. What an awkward situation for us to be in! :)
Post a Comment