We are home from the hospital!
Richard was able to come home from the hospital tonight. He is able to breathe much better and his stats were up. We will have to watch him closely due to his asthma and the extra strain that puts on his little lungs. He was a BRAVE little guy. I know I was pretty nervous when he came to Scott and I and told us he couldn't breathe. I think that was my longest trip to town yet. I hope and pray you do not have to deal with this in your families. Remember to wash your hands frequently and cough in your elbow.




3 comments:
oh Kyla- how scary!!! I'm glad he is doing better!
I thought I had already commented on this...sorry! I am so glad that you guys are home and that he is doing much better! Tell your kids Aunt RiRi said they need to behave and they need to stop getting sick or I am going to have to come out there and tickle them for a LONG time! :)
LOVE YOU!
Glad you're home and survived the ordeal. I'll call you tomorrow!
Post a Comment