Wednesday, October 7, 2009

It is official...
we have...N1H1 at our house!
Today we have been officially diagnosed with the N1H1 flu. I have 5 sick kiddos at home and 4 with fevers over 103. We have been told to stay away from everyone and to drink lots of fluids. Guess its a good thing we live in the mountains. Hope you have a good evening and don't let the SWINE bugs bite. :)

2 comments:

BandB Eyes said...

I'm sorry to hear that!!! Good luck!

Cheri said...

I feel so bad for you! I'm glad that they discharged Richard so that you both can go home! I wish I was there to help you out! I would so bring you ginger ale, crackers, juice, and popsicles...and maybe even a sleeping pill or two for mom! :) Keep me posted...LOVE YOU!!
p.s. I think I would have to bring you a Strawberries and Creme Frappuccino too! :)