Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Well, EVERYONE keeps telling me I need to update our blog so...where do I begin. We went camping over labor day weekend and had an amazing time. I was more concerned than most about bears. (There was food being left everywhere) I am happy to report...NO BEARS...that is until we came home. Scott and I have spent the last half hour watching a bear eat berries just out our back door. I am also happy to report that he went away without incident.

3 comments:

Cheri said...

Yay....you FINALLY updated!! You know, every time I come there I NEVER see any bears...it's a conspiracy!!
Keep the posts coming!! :)
LOVE YOU!!

Valeri said...

Welcome back! I wondered if I'd ever see a blog post from you again! How's life? Besides the bears, that is?

jendalyn said...

YAY! I kept checking back for a new post. Fun about the bear. Glad I wasn't there. :)